NNU

Saturday 28 May 2016

A Bleeding Rose!


A Bleeding Rose!
Bleeding Rose
I cry ,
Like the rain drops from the sky
I ask myself why
Should I let my tender heart die


I’m broken
Every time my heart is opened
The shards of the pain ripping me apart
For my misery has awoken

Lonely me
Where is thy walls that be?
Shattered; who shall attend thy plea?
For helpless is all I feel.

To love again
I see no gain
To be one again
Is a work in vane

Scared
Oh how I am scared
My wounds will never heal
Hurtful words you said
Keeps me awake at night
It’s the symphony in my head

Depression
Weighing me down
Like bricks for a crown
Oh all I have now is reasons to frown

But No more
Not for anyone will I ever fall
Not for anybody
Not now, never at all

For I am the bleeding Rose
Ripped of my petals
Now you will feel my thorns
For Hell knows no fury, like a woman scorned.

No comments: